Sunday, January 24, 2010

My first-post anxiety

I don't know what brings many first time bloggers to create a page and post their thoughts publicly. For myself and a few others I know it involves a major premeditated transition in our lives -> travel. I have taken trips before and never considered dedicating a blog for them, although I now regret not writing one for a semester abroad during college, fuck.

What pushed me over the edge and into a blog is that this time the travelling in question is different.. different in regard that I am not participating in a cookie cutter program with solid start and end dates, I am not in a group of individuals sharing our similar experiences together, and lastly, I am not sure where I will go next. I think this explains why there are so many "Teach English in _____" blogs floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment