Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Developements

I'm not off to a good start with this Korea TEFL blog, a few days ago I got word from my English teaching certification people I have to push my start date back to July.. never mind the fact that I have had all my shit together for the last 6 weeks and they took over a month to email me back.

I was angry, and now I'm trying not to be bitter. Good thing I graduated a semester early right? Now I can sit on my ass for 6 months doing nothing.

Instead of being really cool and living with my parents until July I'm going to travel and blow my savings. I won't say which countries I'm interested in because 1- there are too many of them and 2- the one I eventually pick may not even be on the list.

I hope to make the final decision in a few days and hop on that plane by Feb 23rd. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment