Monday, June 14, 2010

Bang Bang

It's been a while since I've talked about people killing each other so I will break the dry spell with a bit more of L's history. I want to play with my dog so this will probably be really short.

During my last day or two in Medellin I found out some more information about L. You may have noticed I always say she has killed "at least" 8 people, that is not an accident, no one is really sure.

Dutch and I talked about a lot of things I never saw myself ever discussing with another person, but I never asked if he knew the exact stories of each of her at least 8 murders. I feel kind of bad sharing this because most of the things we shared in this particular conversation were just for our ears, but, ...I can't think of a decent counterpoint. I'll say, I need to tell these so you can fully understand my future posts including her (I have had one in mind but it's going to be really long and I haven't gotten around to it yet).

I still don't know about all of them but here are a few:

- After her brother was gunned down she needed to vent. So she called a friend and told them to pick her up with their car, and make sure they had their gun on them. She tells this friend to drive. Drive where? Just drive.

When it felt right she leans out the window and shoots a complete stranger in the head.


- I'm not sure if she had a problem with this next person, or if she was ordered to take them out. This one also involves shooting out the window of a car.

Medellin has perfect weather nearly every day. The temperature is usually pretty hot and a little humid even in the early morning hours, so some clubs have a front "gate" type thing that creates a wide opening into the club from the sidewalk instead of a small normal sized door. The person she was planning on shooting was on the edge of the club crowd and the sidewalk/street. After she squeezed off a few rounds from the road into this crowded club the car took off.

The target lived (oops, can't be perfect every time) but who knows what happened to the 4 rounds that went into a crowded club.

No comments:

Post a Comment