Friday, June 11, 2010

Progress

I awoke to an email this morning from EPIK that began with,
"Dear EPIK Teachers, (oh fuck, I'm actually going to be a teacher soon)

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have become a successful EPIK teacher for the Fall 2010 semester. "

Woo! I still cannot crack open the champagne and party because they could still change that. It isn't final until I receive my hard copy contract and notice of appointment(NOA).



I also FINALLY bought my flight to Germany last night. The night I gave myself to "sleep on it" I realized I couldn't apply for my S Korea work visa until I received the NOA.. which could be anytime. I contacted my recruiter and he said he can send it to Thailand and I can do it at the Korean Consulate in Bangkok instead of Chicago. However.. this email I got this morning says I should have it by the end of June, now I may be able to do it here in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment